Introducing the Total Line Wireless Thermostat!
Click the link below to be re directed to the Totaline Company Web Site Troubleshooting for Common Thermostat Problems
Special Installation Information at the bottom of this page.
The wireless thermostat consists of two parts, a thermostat and a receiver. The receiver has the wiring connections to the unit and it can be placed wherever the wires are available; the old thermostat location, in a furnace closet, in an attic or basement, or sometimes even inside a package unit on the roof. The receiver is easy to install and is wired just like a standard 24VAC thermostat. Once the receiver is installed, the thermostat can then go anywhere in the building, and it will transmit radio signals back to the receiver. The transmission range is up to 500 feet, and it works through walls, floors, ceilings, etc. The temperature sensor is located on the thermostat, so place the thermostat where temperature control is most important to you - your bedroom, the boss's office, a baby's room, etc.
- Auto Changeover, 2-Stage Heat &; 2-Stage Cool for use with gas / electric or heat pump systems.
- Thermostat is completely wireless, receiver can be mounted at unit or at old thermostat's location.
- Up to 4 thermostats can be used with one receiver.
- Transmits up to 500 feet, through walls and floors.
- Transmits at 418MHz using pulse code modulation - won't interfere with other wireless systems
- Sender uses two AA batteries
- 7 Day Programmable with 4 time periods per day, copy command and holiday mode
- Dual-setpoint with adjustable deadband (1 to 6 degrees) and temperature sensor calibration.
- Programmable Fan
- All programming stored in nonvolatile memory.
- Thermoglow Electro-luminous Display.
- Display shows heat and cool setpoints, mode, and room temperature simultaneously.
- 5 minute compressor time guard and adjustable cycle limit, both override able for servicing equipment
- Setpoint adjustment range from 35? to 99? F, sensing range from 32? to 99? F.
- 64 house codes allow installation of up to 64 systems within transmit range with no interference.
We have discontinued selling the Totaline Thermostat but have a virtual identical replacement which is lower in cost. To see the new line of Wireless T stats please click this link Venstar Wireless Thermostat.
If you need an Owners Manual for your Wireless Thermostat, click the link below. You may have to save it to your computer as explained below.
Owner's Manuals: Totaline Star Wireless Thermostats
If you are having trouble viewing a document, right click on the document link and choose 'save target as' or 'save link as'. Save it to your PC. Once the file is saved on your PC you may view it by double clicking on it.
P474-1100RF Wireless Programmable Digital Thermostat
Catalog Number: 53P3-747
Est. Download Time: 58 Seconds @56K